RE: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      Paul,

      More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
      publicity?

      I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there isn't
      music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
      suited by the unconnected wailing.

      Frank

      P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm old
      enough to remember 'Pans People'.
    • stephen griffiths
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
        will confuse some people!

        On 13 May 2013 14:31, Frank Sharp <frank.j.sharp@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Paul,
        >
        > More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
        > publicity?
        >
        > I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there
        > isn't
        > music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
        > suited by the unconnected wailing.
        >
        > Frank
        >
        > P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm
        > old
        > enough to remember 'Pans People'.

      • Paul Martin
        Message 3 of 16 , May 14, 2013
          >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
          *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
          Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
          he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
          pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
          totally out of the platform.