RE: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13 6:12 AM
      Could it be that the irritating music in the free taster is
      to stop tight so and so�s just downloading it and to mask the screams of
      their wallets as they stump up for the paid music free version?

      Message 2 of 16 , May 13 6:31 AM
        Paul,

        More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
        publicity?

        I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there isn't
        music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
        suited by the unconnected wailing.

        Frank

        P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm old
        enough to remember 'Pans People'.
      • stephen griffiths
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13 10:59 PM
          I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
          will confuse some people!

          Message 4 of 16 , May 14 1:24 AM
            >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
            *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
            Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
            he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
            pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
            totally out of the platform.