Re: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

  • Frank Savery
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13 5:58 AM
      Great,
      I presume that's because they couldn't find enough cats to castrate
      without anasthetic, to fill a whole disc. :-D

      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      District Manager, CIE Cildargan Section
      also Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      Lakes District Portage Railway
      and King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      On 13/05/2013 10:53 PM, Phil Traxson wrote:

      > On one of the forums John assures them that the full production does not
      > have the music.
      >
      > Phil T.

    • Paul Martin
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13 6:12 AM
        Could it be that the irritating music in the free taster is
        to stop tight so and so�s just downloading it and to mask the screams of
        their wallets as they stump up for the paid music free version?

        Message 3 of 16 , May 13 6:31 AM
          Paul,

          More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
          publicity?

          I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there isn't
          music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
          suited by the unconnected wailing.

          Frank

          P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm old
          enough to remember 'Pans People'.
        • stephen griffiths
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13 10:59 PM
            I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
            will confuse some people!

            Message 5 of 16 , May 14 1:24 AM
              >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
              *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
              Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
              he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
              pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
              totally out of the platform.