Re: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

  • Frank Savery
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      I think you can be assured that Frank S (and this Frank S) would have
      preffered NO band, Boy, Girl or anything in between.

      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      District Manager, CIE Cildargan Section
      also Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      Lakes District Portage Railway
      and King Island Tramway, Tasmania

      On 13/05/2013 10:43 PM, David Hughes wrote:
      > Really enjoyable, singing included: not to everyone's taste, of course, but then diesel and petrol loco lovers are used to being overlooked :-)
      > Maybe Frank S would have preferred a girl band?
      > David H, #1603
      > Wiltshire UK

    • Phil Traxson
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        On one of the forums John assures them that the full production does not
        have the music.

        Phil T.

        Really enjoyable, singing included: not to everyone's taste, of course, but
        then diesel and petrol loco lovers are used to being overlooked :-)
        Maybe Frank S would have preferred a girl band?
        David H, #1603
        Wiltshire UK

        -----
        No virus found in this message.

        -----
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013
          Great,
          I presume that's because they couldn't find enough cats to castrate
          without anasthetic, to fill a whole disc. :-D

          On 13/05/2013 10:53 PM, Phil Traxson wrote:

          > On one of the forums John assures them that the full production does not
          > have the music.
          >
          > Phil T.

        • Paul Martin
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2013
            Could it be that the irritating music in the free taster is
            to stop tight so and so�s just downloading it and to mask the screams of
            their wallets as they stump up for the paid music free version?

            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 2013
              Paul,

              More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
              publicity?

              I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there isn't
              music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
              suited by the unconnected wailing.

              Frank

              P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm old
              enough to remember 'Pans People'.
            • stephen griffiths
              Message 6 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
                will confuse some people!

                Message 7 of 16 , May 14, 2013
                  >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
                  *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
                  Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
                  he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
                  pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
                  totally out of the platform.