RE: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

  • David Hughes
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      Really enjoyable, singing included: not to everyone's taste, of course, but then diesel and petrol loco lovers are used to being overlooked :-)
      Maybe Frank S would have preferred a girl band?
      David H, #1603
      Wiltshire UK

    • Frank Savery
      Message 2 of 16 , May 13, 2013
        I think you can be assured that Frank S (and this Frank S) would have
        preffered NO band, Boy, Girl or anything in between.

        Cheers,
        Frank Savery,
        District Manager, CIE Cildargan Section
        also Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
        Lakes District Portage Railway
        and King Island Tramway, Tasmania

        On 13/05/2013 10:43 PM, David Hughes wrote:
        > Really enjoyable, singing included: not to everyone's taste, of course, but then diesel and petrol loco lovers are used to being overlooked :-)
        > Maybe Frank S would have preferred a girl band?
        > David H, #1603
        > Wiltshire UK

      • Phil Traxson
        Message 3 of 16 , May 13, 2013
          On one of the forums John assures them that the full production does not
          have the music.

          Phil T.

          Really enjoyable, singing included: not to everyone's taste, of course, but
          then diesel and petrol loco lovers are used to being overlooked :-)
          Maybe Frank S would have preferred a girl band?
          David H, #1603
          Wiltshire UK

          -----
          No virus found in this message.

          -----
          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 2013
            Great,
            I presume that's because they couldn't find enough cats to castrate
            without anasthetic, to fill a whole disc. :-D

            On 13/05/2013 10:53 PM, Phil Traxson wrote:

            > On one of the forums John assures them that the full production does not
            > have the music.
            >
            > Phil T.

          • Paul Martin
            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 2013
              Could it be that the irritating music in the free taster is
              to stop tight so and so�s just downloading it and to mask the screams of
              their wallets as they stump up for the paid music free version?

              Message 6 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                Paul,

                More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
                publicity?

                I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there isn't
                music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
                suited by the unconnected wailing.

                Frank

                P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm old
                enough to remember 'Pans People'.
              • stephen griffiths
                Message 7 of 16 , May 13, 2013
                  I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
                  will confuse some people!

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 14, 2013
                    >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
                    *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
                    Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
                    he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
                    pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
                    totally out of the platform.