Re: [7mm NGA] MEK substitute

  • Mick
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      Hello all!
      Why look for substitutes when the real thing is available from API chemicals on 'fleabay'.
      Try METHYL ETHYL KETONE MEK 500ML BUTANONE
      Item: 121056670255
      At £8.45 it sounds reasonable compared with the usual small quantity prices. I am not connected with this company but am a happy customer for MEK and iso-propanol.
      Happy modelling from a very damp Gloucestershire, Mick J. No. 2823.
    • Kevin Staddon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2013
        Thanks for the tip.
        Ordered on line Tuesday, arrived following morning by Royal Mail.
        Kev S
        www.exemrs.co.uk