Pynton Tramway Co - O9 layout in RM and at Covention

  • cp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      *

      In the June 2013 issue of Railway Modeller is a 4 page account of my new
      layout in "O9" - the "PYNTON TRAMWAY Co". The piece is illustrated by
      some excellent Craig Tiley photographs.

      The layout portrays an imaginary minimum gauge electric tramway cum
      railway somewhere in England in the early 1920's. There is passenger and
      goods traffic hauled by electric locomotives and a quarry branch which
      is steam only. This necessitates the interesting procedure of changing
      the motive power for mineral trains.

      Public d├ębut will be at the Association AGM and Convention on
      Saturday 8 June 2013.

      Christopher Payne