Re: [7mm NGA] Slimlines, Son of Chivers

  • Howard Clarke
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      Partially correct
      Roger Chivers created Chivers Finelines and like me is now getting a little long in the tooth.
      Roger is still the master pattern maker and owner of the moulding machines and now concentrates on making 00 wagon kits.
      His eldest son, Simon, has taken over the plastic 0n30 kits along with the 0n16.5 plastic kits and the whitemetal loco body kits. Now sells under www.slimrails.co.uk
      His other son Matthew is handling the 4mm scale etched brass rolling stock kits and www.ngrm-omline.com website
      Hope this helps
      Howard 215