[7mm NGA] Re: Login website Dorset Kits?

  • vannerley
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
      He has often been at ExpoNG if you can wait till the autumn.

      2248
      David Vannerley
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        Kevin has done our AGM show at Burton once, I think, but I can say that he is not booked to come in 2013.
        Sorry James.

        Adrian

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Holmes" <heatonwood@...> wrote:

        > Hi James
        > We had better wait for an official response from Andrew or Adrian, but I cannot remember him coming since I joined in 2007. I shall have the Leek and Manifold stock built and no doubt someone will have a Welshpool loco running somewhere. I have no unbuilt brass to show you though.
        > My first remote control standard gauge coal wagon ran last night, so am hopeful my transporter wagon demo will be ready in time !!
        > Paul
        >
        > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "James C" <jamesmcorsi@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear All esp Chris and Frank,
        > > Many thanks for your advice, I can now login to 7mm NGA website.
        > > Regarding Dorset Kits any chance of Kevin attending the AGM? I am happier if I can see things.
        > > best wishes,
        > > James

      • DAVID TILLETT
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
          Any chance of inviting him for 2014? Feel sure that there will be a number of members with cheque books at the ready!

          David

          ________________________________
          Kevin has done our AGM show at Burton once, I think, but I can say that he is not booked to come in 2013.
          Sorry James.

          Adrian

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Holmes" <heatonwood@...> wrote:

          > Hi James
          > We had better wait for an official response from Andrew or Adrian, but I cannot remember him coming since I joined in 2007. I shall have the Leek and Manifold stock built and no doubt someone will have a Welshpool loco running somewhere. I have no unbuilt brass to show you though.
          > My first remote control standard gauge coal wagon ran last night, so am hopeful my transporter wagon demo will be ready in time !!
          > Paul
          >
          > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "James C" <jamesmcorsi@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear All esp Chris and Frank,
          > > Many thanks for your advice, I can now login to 7mm NGA website.
          > > Regarding Dorset Kits any chance of Kevin attending the AGM? I am happier if I can see things.
          > > best wishes,
          > > James

        • Brian Rumary
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
            On 23/04/2013 23:57, Paul Holmes wrote:
            > We had better wait for an official response from Andrew or Adrian, but I cannot remember him coming since I joined in 2007.

            However he nearly always attends the spring South West show in Shepton
            Mallet, if that is of any use to you?

            --
            Brian Rumary
            England
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
              David,

              When the time comes to book layouts and traders for the 2014 Convention I'll be certain to contact Kevin and see whether he would be willing / able to have a stand at the Convention.

              Cheers,
              Andrew

              Convention Co-ordinator Chap

              Sent from my iPhone