Re: [7mm NGA] Handrail knobs & loco fittings.

  • icress
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hi there
      Look at the Markits website they have a large catalogue that you can download, things like handrail knobs come in many sizes so you should find what you want
      best wishes
      Irvine

      In a message dated 04/22/13 10:52:28 GMT Daylight Time, royparkes@... writes:

      Making a tentative return to 7mm NG by building a plasticard 0-4-0 saddle tank loco.
      It is now some 8/9 years since I built a loco and would welcome advice on the following:

      What size handrail knobs to use, and which supplier, I purchased some from 'Smallbrook' but they seem far to small to me.

      Also supplier for suitable injectors, lubricator and whistles.

      Many thanks,
      Roy.