Re: [7mm NGA] Re: Airbrushes

  • Jeff Rich
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14 8:30 AM
      A few years back , I was given a home built compressor consisting of
      a refrigerator compressor utilizing a former fire extinguisher for a tank.
      It was made for a man living in an apartment where noise issues weren't
      tolerated. It is absolutely quiet and provides a steady supply of clean dry
      air.I will post some photos if you like when I retrieve it from long term
      storage.

      Thanks

      JB Rich
      Rural Hill ,Tn. USA