Re: Narrow Lines

  • ian maccormac
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 12 9:56 AM
      Well this is absolutely brilliant! I joined last week and have been struggling a bit trying to work out what to get and where etc for 0-14 and a few other bits and now I have the first 80 issues to sort through to help my understanding of the subject.
      I have been a modeller for years but only recently become interested in 7mm ng so have the knowledge for 4mm already and by looking though this lot I will start to acquire the necessary for this.
      Many thanks indeed for all the time and effort this has taken, they look fantastic and I am already amending my archive request!
      Cheers
      Ian 4442