Re: Narrow Lines

  • ian maccormac
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 12, 2013
      Well this is absolutely brilliant! I joined last week and have been struggling a bit trying to work out what to get and where etc for 0-14 and a few other bits and now I have the first 80 issues to sort through to help my understanding of the subject.
      I have been a modeller for years but only recently become interested in 7mm ng so have the knowledge for 4mm already and by looking though this lot I will start to acquire the necessary for this.
      Many thanks indeed for all the time and effort this has taken, they look fantastic and I am already amending my archive request!
      Cheers
      Ian 4442

    • jvbax2003
      Message 2 of 11 , May 19, 2016
        For sale Narrow Lines from Issue 29 October 1984 up to issue 210.  Hopefully every issue.

        If interested please email baxendale17@....  I hope to be at the AGM so I can transport to Burton.

        John baxendale