Re: [7mm NGA] On9 skip wagons

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
      I take it these skips are from Shapeways. Is the finish smooth on the
      surface or striated?

      Rod in Australia
      Just joined.

      On 8 April 2013 00:52, bflude <bflude@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I have some of Tom's 09 skips - very good little models - seem to need a
      > load as they are very light - that said the KB scale ones aren't much
      > heavier!
      >
      > Mine are going to form a loaded ballast train.
      >
      > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, tom bell <tebeeb@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I do some 3-d printed O9 skips - this is what the look like all together
      > > http://shpws.me/mVas
      > >
      > > Available in 6 packs in the middle of this page
      > > http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tebee?sort=newest§ion=On9&s=0
      > >
      > > Tom

      Rod Hutchinson
      Growing Old Disgracefully
      Mooroolbark, Australia

    • bflude
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
        The skip bodies are in Frosted Ultra Detail and so are quite smooth as supplied but respong to a bit of smoothing, the chassis are in Black Strong & Flexible - a bit less smooth bot OK - they are really quite small.