Re: [7mm NGA] On9 skip wagons

  • tom bell
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
      I do some 3-d printed O9 skips - this is what the look like all together
      http://shpws.me/mVas

      Available in 6 packs in the middle of this page
      http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tebee?sort=newest§ion=On9&s=0

      Tom

    • bflude
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
        I have some of Tom's 09 skips - very good little models - seem to need a load as they are very light - that said the KB scale ones aren't much heavier!

        Mine are going to form a loaded ballast train.

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, tom bell <tebeeb@...> wrote:

        > I do some 3-d printed O9 skips - this is what the look like all together
        > http://shpws.me/mVas
        >
        > Available in 6 packs in the middle of this page
        > http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tebee?sort=newest§ion=On9&s=0
        >
        > Tom

      • Rod Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
          I take it these skips are from Shapeways. Is the finish smooth on the
          surface or striated?

          Rod in Australia
          Just joined.

          On 8 April 2013 00:52, bflude <bflude@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I have some of Tom's 09 skips - very good little models - seem to need a
          > load as they are very light - that said the KB scale ones aren't much
          > heavier!
          >
          > Mine are going to form a loaded ballast train.
          >
          > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, tom bell <tebeeb@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I do some 3-d printed O9 skips - this is what the look like all together
          > > http://shpws.me/mVas
          > >
          > > Available in 6 packs in the middle of this page
          > > http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tebee?sort=newest§ion=On9&s=0
          > >
          > > Tom

          Rod Hutchinson
          Growing Old Disgracefully
          Mooroolbark, Australia

        • bflude
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
            The skip bodies are in Frosted Ultra Detail and so are quite smooth as supplied but respong to a bit of smoothing, the chassis are in Black Strong & Flexible - a bit less smooth bot OK - they are really quite small.