RE: [7mm NGA] Re: Design a diesel question.

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
      And very long, and if you look in Gallery, 2012 exhibition on our web site
      it can be even longer. One photo Peter didn't use!

      Frank

      _____

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
        Hi Simon
        Will look forward to meeting you at Burton.
        Suggestion - Bring plenty of money as the traders there are not often found elsewhere
        And it is a good day to make new friends and renew old acquaintances
        Happy modelling
        Howard 215
        On the Staffordshire Moorlands still with snow