8 ton War Department Decauville etches

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:56 PM
      Hi All,

      I have just uploaded three photos of etches I have commissioned for the War Department 8 ton Decauville.

      The photos show the two etches, a close up of the rivet detail to be punched out on the tanks and cab, and a comparison photo of the 1/35 and 7mm etches for the same loco. The reason for the multiple rear cab frames is this was the hardest part to get etched evenly, hence more than one is provided.

      These are available from Steam and Things here in Australia,
      http://www.steamandthings.com/ (As is the 1/35 version.)

      Please note, only the etches as an aid to scratchbuilding are available, no castings, no chassis, no boiler etc.

      Cheers

      Ian J
      PS Please excuse multiple posting to forums of this.