L & B World DVD

  • Tony Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
      L & B World DVD

      Filmed at Warley National Model Railway Exhibition by Trevor Garnham.

      At the N.E.C. Birmingham 24 - 25th November 2012,

      The DVD record of this unique event is now available. It is likely to be a
      limited edition

      With all the proceeds being donated to the L&BR Trust.

      Now available from www.lynton-rail.co.uk or from Woody Bay.

      Price £10.00. Don’t miss it.

    • Tony Spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        I understand the Trust are rebuilding the web site - which should be back up
        in about a week in the meantime it is just snail mail, email and phone.

        Woody Bay Station, Martinhoe Cross,

        Parracombe, Devon EX31 4RA

        enquiries@...