[7mm NGA] Re: Alphagrafix staion building

  • James C
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
      Dear Tony et al,
      No Coney Hill is not my layout. I would like to find out the drive mech for the sentinel loco. I was at Mickleover but at a table with various models I have built that had appeared in Narrow Lines.
      Stop press I have found the photo of the original station design as Coney Hill layout and up loaded it to my previous link.
      best wishes,
      James Corsi #3469