Re: [7mm NGA] Simplex - Caravan

  • bill.bloombillet@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      I am also very interested in this loco. I had a drawing from many years ago but lost it in a house move. Could I ask you to share any info you get please.
      Bill

      Sent from my iPad

      On 23 Mar 2013, at 16:29, kelvin@... wrote:

      > I'm reviewing the options of building a model of the unique Simplex 'Caravan' - it will be 7/8ths/ft
      > model but as there is a 7 in the scale - I'd thought I'll be OK asking here!
      >
      > Anyway I'm after basic body dimensions & wheelbase - preferably a drawing
      >
      > grateful for any help
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Kelvin White
      > Ashendon
      > --

    • Nick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
        I dont know if it would be of any help but the 16mm NGM have just bought out a modeller's guide to the Leighton Buzzard and there is a bit about the Caraven Simplex in that but there are not measurements

        NICK'S GARDEN MAINTENANCE

        Lawn Mowing, Hedge Cutting,
        Leaf Clearance, General Gardening.

        www.nicksgardenmaintenance.co.uk