Simplex - Caravan

  • whiteoak1954
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      I'm reviewing the options of building a model of the unique Simplex 'Caravan' - it will be 7/8ths/ft
      model but as there is a 7 in the scale - I'd thought I'll be OK asking here!

      Anyway I'm after basic body dimensions & wheelbase - preferably a drawing

      grateful for any help

      Thanks

      Kelvin White
      Ashendon
      --
    • bill.bloombillet@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        I am also very interested in this loco. I had a drawing from many years ago but lost it in a house move. Could I ask you to share any info you get please.
        Bill

        Sent from my iPad

        On 23 Mar 2013, at 16:29, kelvin@... wrote:

        > I'm reviewing the options of building a model of the unique Simplex 'Caravan' - it will be 7/8ths/ft
        > model but as there is a 7 in the scale - I'd thought I'll be OK asking here!
        >
        > Anyway I'm after basic body dimensions & wheelbase - preferably a drawing
        >
        > grateful for any help
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Kelvin White
        > Ashendon
        > --

      • Nick
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
          I dont know if it would be of any help but the 16mm NGM have just bought out a modeller's guide to the Leighton Buzzard and there is a bit about the Caraven Simplex in that but there are not measurements

          NICK'S GARDEN MAINTENANCE

          Lawn Mowing, Hedge Cutting,
          Leaf Clearance, General Gardening.

          www.nicksgardenmaintenance.co.uk