Introduction

  • everthorpe03
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi,

      Believe it or not this is my third attempt to say hello!!! Not
      having sent stuff to a web group before I suspect that I am hitting a
      wrong key at which point the screen goes blank and then returns to
      the Yahoo home page!!!

      I'm Ian Wilson and after many years of armchair modelling I finnaly
      took the plunge and joined the 7mmnga. My first 0-16.5 layout is now
      under construction - Everthorpe Quarry. It's a tail chaser running
      whatever stock takes my fancy as long as it will negotiate a 5"
      curve. I sent a background article to Narrow Lines last year and to
      my amazement they published it (Tales of a Beginner in No. 135).

      Since then the track (Peco) has been laid, electrics connected and
      basic scenic formers put in place. Some stock has been built -
      Merlin (Black Dog); De Winton (Wrightlines) and Fowey (Springside).
      A Springside Avon is also on order so I can practice a little narrow
      gauge customising and super detailing.

      If I can get the hang of sending photo's to the site I'll send some
      pics of what I've done so far.

      Regards to all.

      Ian
    • ken344412
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 2, 2012
        Sorry all - I can't get used to this archaic system
        Message intended for Howard Clarke