Re: [7mm NGA] Alphagrafix staion building

  • TonyW
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
      Nice work James! There was a chap with a standard gauge 0-gauge layout at Mickleover, next to the Association’s Sales stand, who had an Alphagrafix station kit, though not the same one as yours. These kits do look well when made up however, enough for me to buy one of his Stone Narrow Gauge Loco Sheds, if only I could remember where I have put it ...

      Best regards,

      Tony Wells

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
        James,
        Very nice work indeed.
        Best,
        John Weigel

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 21, 2013
          Dear Tony et al,
          Many thanks for your kind words. The O gauge layout you refer to at Mickleover actually used the Alphagrafix kit as it was intended to be.
          There is a photo of this somewhere.
          best wishess,
          James Corsi

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "TonyW" <tony.wells@...> wrote:

          > Nice work James! There was a chap with a standard gauge 0-gauge layout at Mickleover, next to the Association’s Sales stand, who had an Alphagrafix station kit, though not the same one as yours. These kits do look well when made up however, enough for me to buy one of his Stone Narrow Gauge Loco Sheds, if only I could remember where I have put it ...
          >
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Tony Wells

        • TonyW
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2013
            Was that your layout and station then James, or have you seen it before? If it was you, I did stop to discuss the station with you, if you recall – the tall bloke growing through his hair and with glasses plus a big bag of goodies off the Association sales stands! <VBG>

            Best regards,

            Tony.

            --- In mailto:7mmnga%40yahoogroups.com, "TonyW" <tony.wells@...> wrote:

            > Nice work James! There was a chap with a standard gauge 0-gauge layout at Mickleover, next to the Association’s Sales stand, who had an Alphagrafix station kit, though not the same one as yours. These kits do look well when made up however, enough for me to buy one of his Stone Narrow Gauge Loco Sheds, if only I could remember where I have put it ...
            >
            > Best regards,
            >
            > Tony Wells

          • James C
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
              Dear Tony et al,
              No Coney Hill is not my layout. I would like to find out the drive mech for the sentinel loco. I was at Mickleover but at a table with various models I have built that had appeared in Narrow Lines.
              Stop press I have found the photo of the original station design as Coney Hill layout and up loaded it to my previous link.
              best wishes,
              James Corsi #3469