Re: [7mm NGA] Back Issues of Narrow Lines

  • TonyW
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      Thanks for the warning Frank, I shall have to be more careful what I write in future! <VBG> Still, I am glad that great minds think alike, even if mine does so somewhat slower than others. Want to buy a dozen or so old magazines however, when the disc comes out? <chuckle> Although it’s snowed here today, with more forecast for the rest of the week, I will brave the elements on Wednesday for the monthly meeting so see you then, all being well.

      Best regards,

      Tony.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
        Tony

        We will talk on Wednesday - he said ominously!

        David c

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
          Whoops! OK David, see you then ...... he said nervously !!!

          Tony Wells.

          We will talk on Wednesday - he said ominously!

          David c

          SNIP