RE: [7mm NGA] Back Issues of Narrow Lines

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      Tony,

      You'll probably get a reply from David C on this. I understand that 0-100
      are being done now.

      However I bet that offer will be noted and something else found to occupy
      your time!

    • TonyW
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
        Thanks for the warning Frank, I shall have to be more careful what I write in future! <VBG> Still, I am glad that great minds think alike, even if mine does so somewhat slower than others. Want to buy a dozen or so old magazines however, when the disc comes out? <chuckle> Although it’s snowed here today, with more forecast for the rest of the week, I will brave the elements on Wednesday for the monthly meeting so see you then, all being well.

        Best regards,

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
          Tony

          We will talk on Wednesday - he said ominously!

          David c

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
            Whoops! OK David, see you then ...... he said nervously !!!

            Tony Wells.

            We will talk on Wednesday - he said ominously!

            David c

            SNIP