Re: Just joined & Smallbrook

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
      Mike Chinnery produces small chasis for a variety of gauges, as does
      N-Drive Productions (Neville Kent) Burnside, 52 Greenrigg Road, Hawksland, Lesmahagow, South Lanarkshire ML11 9QB 01555 661537 (6-9pm only) 07778 640336 (after 4.30pm) n.driveproductions@... www.n-driveproductions.com
      Both make their chassis in whitemetal - don't wince, they are finely designed and engineered, Mike's in particular have good quality motors, usually a flywheel and quality gear trains.

      Adrian - TLO