Peco OO sleeper dimensions, Custom Tracksettas

  • bobafett_42
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi, two items, a request for help and an offer of some in return.

      First, what are the dimensions of regular peco oo code 100 flexible track sleepers (width, length, depth, spacing)?

      Second, I have previously made my dad some laser cut wooden track set templates for smaller radius than commercially available. I will be doing another batch soon, if any one is interested let me know (I am making 8 and 10" radius for myself). Cost will depend on hoe many are wanted and I can fit on the sizes of sheet I can have cut.

      Leigh
    • johnbjthompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        Without getting the micrometer out for accuracy they seem to be 3mm wide, 29.5mm long and 1.5mm deep using a ruler.

        John