Smallbrook Works Harlech Castle Baguley Drewry

  • ronhoughton85
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      Afternoon gentlemen,

      I'm in the process of building the Smallbrook Baguley Drewry and wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction for finding some interior photos of the cab.

      Also, if anyone has made this kit could they tell me what colour they used for the main body as seen on the Festiniog railway.

      Many thanks for any help you can provide.

      Have a good weekend

      Ron
      Vendee, France
    • baldopeter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Eight pics added to a folder called 'Harlech Castle' .They were taken
        about five years ago, but not a lot has changed to H.C. since then.
        Hope you find them useful.

        Regards

        Peter

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
          Morning Peter, Many thanks for the photos, and just what I needed. I was trying to find a close match on the main body colour with either Humbrol, Railmatch or Precision paints, otherwise I guess I'ii have to experiment. Have a good weekend Ron