Re: [7mm NGA] Update West Camberwick Green

  • TonyW
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 1:45 AM
      This reminds me of the other Blisworth Tunnel, where the water was a bright orange when we went through it on a narrow boat! There were stagings along the canal for loading the boats, incidentally, so a transfer point (?) twixt rail and water could be quite effective, with the orange water a good talking point for an exhibition layout.

      Best regards,

      Tony Wells.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Thought you might find the internet site of interest, unless you already know of the quarry. Have a good weekend Ron