Re: [7mm NGA] Update West Camberwick Green

  • TonyW
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      This reminds me of the other Blisworth Tunnel, where the water was a bright orange when we went through it on a narrow boat! There were stagings along the canal for loading the boats, incidentally, so a transfer point (?) twixt rail and water could be quite effective, with the orange water a good talking point for an exhibition layout.

      Best regards,

      Tony Wells.

      In the UK - things could be a little more rustic with regard to ironstone mining:

      Try this site for inspiration - http://www.blisworth.org.uk/images/Ironstone-part1.htm

      Best regards

      Kelvin White
      Ashendon

    • whiteoak1954

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 7:33 AM
          Thought you might find the internet site of interest, unless you already know of the quarry. Have a good weekend Ron