Mechanical horses and moto wagons

  • bty23664508
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      Dose any one remember Mechanical horses B.E.V.'s and moto wagons when I started work in the early 1960's in a steel works the internal transport was made up almost entirely of these vehicles none of which I can find in model format (for 7mm that is). We had our own internal railway and am considering modeling part of it.

      Description

      Mechanical horses
      three wheeled small covered seat for driver only used to pull small trailers

      B.E.V.'s
      usually with driver standing on platform steering by means of a lever with a platform to carry goods

      moto wagons
      Large front wheel with twin cylinder air cooled diesel mounted at the side of the single front wheel driver controlled by means of a steering wheel on a long arm and a foot throttle and gear change leaver
    • David Hughes

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
          Try Phoenix Models available from Dave Sutton. Catalogue No. O-V7
          I built one many years ago for a review, sent you a copy of review offline
          Howard Clarke 215