Re: [7mm NGA] Energy

  • bungle
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
      I had a looked at some small solar panels, they were small enough to form the roof of small 009 bogie coaches, or large wagons.

      Connected up in series 4 of them would power a loco easily at scale speeds.

      Just check the ampage of the panels.

    • ian p
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 26, 2013
        Thanks for all your replies,very much appreciated.
        Tried looking into internet and now are overwelmed with what i've come across.
        Will keep you informed of any postive progress.
        Ian P