Re: [7mm NGA] Prices on Fee-bay for Wrightlines models

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Frank,

      Am really looking forward to seeing some photos of those Hudswell Clarke well tanks, they're a lovely looking locomotive, pity it isn't offered as an O-16.5mm kit.

      I know I could try and convert one as you are, but there are so many projects already in the "one day" cupboard, I'm trying to resist adding such temptations.

      Cheers

      Ian J

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
        All who are interested,

        Busy Bee went for £265. Nice model, kit still available, but largely white
        metal as I have one in the pile.

        One starts to wonder about insurance valuation.

        G Class mainly grit blasted ready to paint but I’m now adding lead as being
        virtually all brass it is quite light. Paint shop for Wednesday still on. I
        have hopes for Narrow Gauge North on the 9th. As it was delivered to Delhi
        Public Works Department, anyone know where I get an Indian crew?

        Frank.