Re: Voie Libre No. 72 - English Translation

  • richardconey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi David. Thank you. No I haven't e-mailed them about the latest issue, though a while back they were helpful in providing the translation for a back issue which did not seem to appear in their archive of back issue translations. I thought if a member already had the file it might be quicker to obtain one from home, rather than abroad. Richard