Voie Libre No. 72 - English Translation

  • richardconey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      Having been sent the latest edition of the Franch narrow gauge model railway magazine, Voie Libre Issue 72 by Paul Sutton Books (good service, reasonable price), I've been trying in vain to find and download the English translation, as I have done for some years. They appear to have changed their website dramatically and I cannot find the link to the English version, other than the electronic English version of the magazine itself. Has anyone else found and downloaded it, in which case, could I please have a copy? Thank you. In exchange I should have most of the back issues going back some years as pdf files I can pass on. I appear to have back to No.51 at least.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Regards to all,

      Richard COney
    • David Woodcock
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Have you tried sending an email to LR Presse asking them?

        However, I did receive an email from them two days ago saying that their website is being totally rejigged and that many of the features within it, including the excellent Forum, are likely to be temporarily unavailable whilst the change is implemented.

        Incidentally, you may find that it is cheaper to subscribe directly with LR Presse, which you can normally do through their website using a credit card.

        David Woodcock
      • richardconey
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
          Hi David. Thank you. No I haven't e-mailed them about the latest issue, though a while back they were helpful in providing the translation for a back issue which did not seem to appear in their archive of back issue translations. I thought if a member already had the file it might be quicker to obtain one from home, rather than abroad. Richard