RE: [7mm NGA] Narrow Gauge World

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 19 10:02 AM
      Ken,

      Try Vintage Carriages Trust at Ingrow on the Keighley and Worth Valley
      Railway. They have a room dedicated to back numbers of railway magazines.
      They do e-mail and mail order.

    • ken.crawley
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27 4:52 AM
        Thank you Frank, this was spot on! The had all but the 83/4 and they were very reasonably priced. They've just arrived two days after I ordered them.

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 27 5:23 AM
          Ken, and everyone,

          This is a much underused resource, and of course your money goes towards
          something railway connected.

          I would just warn anyone thinking of going in person:-

          Don't always have everything, but a close attempt.

          Take more money than you think, you are bound to browse and find something
          else interesting.

          Take a pullover, even in summer the room is freezing!

          Frank

          _____

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com <mailto:7mmnga%40yahoogroups.com> , "Frank
          Sharp" wrote:

          > Ken,
          >

          > Try Vintage Carriages Trust at Ingrow on the Keighley and Worth Valley
          > Railway. They have a room dedicated to back numbers of railway magazines.
          > They do e-mail and mail order.
          >

          > Frank
          _,_._,___