My Layout (Was; Narrow Lines 199 on a clipper ship to the colonies ?)

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi John,

      To keep it short, it's not. The prospect of a possible house move in a couple of years has stopped me doing any work on it. Am now considering dismantling what has been done so far, and building a smaller portable layout instead.

      Current project is a complete mixed train in 1/35 scale (loco, carriage, and four goods wagons,) which I rashly promised to have completed for display as part of someone else's talk at the Easter NG convention.

      Cheers

      Ian J

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "John & Terri" <whiteruby@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ian. I had not received my copy of NL either in Perth, so having been assured that my subscription for the Assoc. was current, advised them the mag. had not arrived. A replacement copy was sent, and that arrived a week ago. No doubt the original copy will arrive in due course. All the bes,t and how is your layout progressing? John S White

    • John & Terri
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
        Hi Ian. Just a short note to let you know Narrow Lines 199 was delivered today (30th,) one day after No 200 arrived. Hope you have been able to start your portable layout. Please supply me with any detail about layout design and concept as it progresses. All the best John S White