NSR Wagon red Livery

  • Howard Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      I model the North Stafford and following several attempts at finding the right shade of red for the freight stock settled for Precision Paints Caledonian wagon red oxide with four (4) drops of dark brown added (GWR coach brown) and most of my friends agree it looks correct.
      Howard 215
      Also in North Staffs