Re: [7mm NGA] Better late than never...

  • Mike Brown
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi Howard
      Good times! Sad to say mum passed away two years ago at 96 still fit as a fiddle just went in her sleep. Glad to hear you are keeping well and still at it!

      Cheers
      Mike
      Member No.8
      (in sunny and warm Marbella, Spain)

      On 10 Feb 2013, at 19:46, Howard Clarke <carrage32@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike
      > Good to know you are still active and keeping well.
      > I will always be grateful to you and your mum for the kindness you showed me when we had an AGM down south somewhere.

      > Best regards to all
      > Howard 215
      > On cold and wet North Staffordshire Moorlands
    • daveandbec2001
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hi Mike,

        Good to hear you are still modelling and still in contact. very sorry to hear about the loss of your models though.

        Hearing from you takes me back to the old AGM venue, the New Mechanics Institute in Nottingham, and a crowd of us sleeping on Don Mason's floor on the previous night. Also the hassle of getting layouts in and out of the venue via the minute lift (barely large enough for two people to squeeze in) from the equally minute underground carpark.

        The Association has come a long way since then!
        best wishes,
        David Taylor, 146