RE: [7mm NGA] Narrow Lines 199

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2013
      David,

      If this had paragraphs and punctuation it would be almost as easy to read as
      it is to do.

      You have however neglected one important matter.

      WRITE DOWN YOUR NEW PASSWORD BEFORE YOU FORGET IT, and it might be an idea
      to also write down your membership number as it will be two whole months
      before you are reminded of it again!

      It has taken a while but I'm pleased to see that the web site, possibly
      first port of call for prospective new members, is functioning pretty well.

    • John & Terri
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30, 2013
        Hi David. Just to let you know NL199 arrived today in Western Australia, April 30th, one day after No 200 was delivered. I’m glad you sent the 2nd copy. All the best. John S White.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 30, 2013
          G'day,

          and also in Melbourne.......

          cheers,