SERIOUS ERROR IN PREVIOUS MESSAGE ON MAGIC TRAIN MECHANISM

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      I se I've made a serious error in my previous message: the wheelbase is not 65,5 but 35,5mm.

      The good news is I've created a photo album under the tittle MAGIC TRAIN 0-4-0 MECHANISM were you'll see several photos showing the cut down of all what will not be needed for my 1/32 scale locows already done and one of the mechanism already painted black.
      The motor is rotated 90 degree so to fit inside the firebox of the new loco letting the side spaces free.

      The fully working Alan valve gear is a delight to see in movemen, specialy at very low speed.

      Daniel