Re: [7mm NGA] Re: Isobel at Amerton

  • Stephen Holland
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2013
      On the FR we manage with what feels like quite a bit less than two feet (must measure it one day) between the firebox and the cab side sheets on Fairlies, so throwing coal in to Isabel's relatively small firebox should be relatively straightforward. Cleaning the firebox would be a different matter, so the opening in the cab backsheet would allow the driver/fireman easy access with the fire irons. If only the cab sidesheets were detachable on Fairlies.

      Regards

      Steve