7mm Narrow Gauge Open Day Derby 2 Feb

  • Michael Bellamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Everyone is invited to the following event

      7mm Narrow Gauge Open Day (was a 'Members' Day' but is open to all)

      Saturday 2nd February 2013 10.00am to 4.00pm

      Admission £3

      Mickleover Community Centre,
      Uttoxeter Road,
      Mickleover,
      Derby.
      DE3 0DA

      Light refreshments available

      Featuring the Trent Valley Area Group Layout - Henmore (Ashbourne Park Road) and the On30 layout from the West Midlands Group.

      Trade support from EDM Models, Port Wynnstay Models, Minimum Gauge Models, Chris Ward Railways, 7mmNGA Sales, Second Hand and Publications.

      Plenty of room for other modelling displays, 'bring and buy', layouts, demos etc. Please contact me and let me know if you want to offer something - it doesn't have to be 7mm !!

      Thanks to Paul at EDM you will find information on his website here
      http://www.ngtrains..../Shows/tvg3.htm

      As some of you may have seen, Phil Traxson from Port Wynnstay is moving house soon and this may be his last show for a while - until solicitors sort out dates he's not sure if he can get to Shepton later in the month but if anything changes we'll let you know.

      Please also note that this is a change of date from that originally announced although the change has been well publicised in the 7mmNGA newsletter - I have to take responsibility for that - as Chairman of the Community Centre I thought I would get first choice of dates but the one selected had already been booked out to another group. This means that this year we clash with the Stafford show, which for a one off is unavoidable - but won't happen again !

      Hope to see you there

      Mike

    • James C
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
        Dear All,
        Many thanks for those who organised a very good open day. A long and tiriing day but enjoyable.
        best wishes,
        James Corsi