East Coast Expo

  • James C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Dear All,

      Especially 7mm ng modellers in Norfolk, Suffolk, East Cambs North Essex.
      Saturday 12th Jan 2013 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
      East Coast Model Railway Expo,
      Cliff park junior school,
      Orde Avenue,
      Gorleston,
      Great Yarmouth NR31 6SZ

      I will be exhibiting my layout Hofbau-am-See a thinly disguised 7mm ng oval test. Any 7mm nga member or 7mm modeller welcome to test/run in stock. Useful if you have a shunting layout and stock needs a good run.
      I will be running (mostly) stock as seen in Narrow Lines 197/198, plus toy conversions (to be seen in 199 I hope).
      best wishes,
      James Corsi #3469
      Sorry my computer has blown up, just when I do not need it.