Seasons Greetings

  • David
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 25, 2012
      On behalf of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association may I wish all members of this group a Merry Xmas and a prosperous 2013.

      As Membership Secretary may I thank the 280 members who have renewed already and gently remind those that haven't to do so.

      Members of this group who are not members can take advantage of our membership offer of 8 magazines for the price of 6 by joining the Association before the 10th January 2013. To join visit www.7mmnga.org.uk for details.

      regards

      David Charlesworth

      Membership Secretary.
    • David Hughes

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 25, 2012
          David
          SO amended as requested. Can I take this opportunity to send seasonal
          greetings to one and all in 7mm land, and may the new year bring lots of new
          projects of the narrow gauge variety.
          Regards
          Paul Davis

          To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 24, 2013
            Just to wish all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. It is I think just about Christmas Day in some parts of the World.

            I won't wish new kits on you, just the time to finish the ones you got last year, or the year before, or the year before that...............

            Frank
          • TonyW
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 24, 2013
              And the same to you Frank, with my thanks for all the help you’ve given me over the past year. BUT !!! Who told you about the kits ..... <blush>

              With my best Christmas wishes to everyone in the Association and/or Group

              Tony Wells.

              Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:28 PM

              Just to wish all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. It is I think just about Christmas Day in some parts of the World.

              I won't wish new kits on you, just the time to finish the ones you got last year, or the year before, or the year before that...............

              Frank

            • Ron Houghton
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 24, 2013
                Hi Frank,

                Thank you for your kind wishes, and hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

                Kind regards

                Ron Houghton
                Vendee, France

                > To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
                > From: frank.j.sharp@btinternet.com
                > Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:28:02 +0000
                > Subject: [7mm NGA] Seasons Greetings
                >
                > Just to wish all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. It is I think just about Christmas Day in some parts of the World.
                >
                > I won't wish new kits on you, just the time to finish the ones you got last year, or the year before, or the year before that...............
                >
                > Frank

                > <*> Your email settings:
                > Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                > (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                > 7mmnga-digest@yahoogroups.com
                > 7mmnga-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                > <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
                > http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

              • ml484848
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 24, 2013

                  Dear Frank and all 7mm NGA members,

                  Thank you for your greetings, and I'd also like to wish all of you a Very Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

                  It is about 11:00 AM Eastern Standard time here on Christmas Eve.

                  Mike in Pittsburgh USA

                • Paul davis
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 24, 2013
                    Happy Holidays Mike,  and all 7mm and narrow gaugers every where, 17.45 GMT Christmas eve
                    regards
                    Paul 2176