Re: [7mm NGA] KaDee Couplings

  • Frank Savery
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hi just FYI,
      You can get the new Kadee Draft gear boxes seperatly, and the # 5s work
      in them just as well as the Whisker couplers - just wish they would do
      them in bulk packs.

      Many US NG modellers who don't want the magnetic uncoupling features of
      the Kadee's (We want 'hands on' operation, NOT 'hands-off') cut off that
      silly dangly bit to get a considerable improvment in appearence.

      Cheers,
      Frank Savery,
      District Manager, CIE Cildargan Section
      also Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
      Lakes District Portage Railway
      and King Island Tramway, Tasmania