Re: [7mm NGA] Dick Kerr PEs

  • Alan Rogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012

      Thank you for the correction. Unfortunately, my ignorance of both prototype
      manufacturers and fuels won through there, confusing Dick, Kerr with Kerr
      Stuart and petrol electric with diesel propulsion. Close, but no banana!

      Coat donned, exit stage left.

      Alan

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
        Oi!!! Get back in 'ere.......there's chairs to be stacked before anyone leaves!!

        VBG

        Adrian