Civers Manning Wardle

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
      I recall seeing a recent article, I think in NL, about construction of the Chivers white-metal L&B Manning Wardle kit. It included an observation that the pipework was on the wrong side of the boiler. I can't now find the article in the mess which is my work room, and I've already removed the offending pieces but not marked which way to put them back!
      Does anyone know which issue/date the article appeared in, so I can recognize it when I find it?
      David
      #1603, Wiltshire UK
    • Howard Clarke
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
        Have replied offline with original review
        Howard 215
        #1603, Wiltshire UK

      • David Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
          Many thanks, Howard. Your original article is much treasured in its protective plastic sleeve in my project folder: much poured over, too! If only I'd been so organized with the more recent one ...
          David

          To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
          From: carrage32@...
          Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:41:55 +0100
          Subject: Re: [7mm NGA] Civers Manning Wardle

          #1603, Wiltshire UK

        • stuart
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
            howard
            which issue was it in ?
            or maybe you could send me the review as well

            thanks
            stuart

            > Have replied offline with original review
            > Howard 215

          • Howard Clarke
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
              Sorry Stuart