Re: New manufacturer?

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2012
      I finally got around to build the little freelance diesel. I have put up some (large) pictures in an album called 'Dirkzwager', plus some from his site. I am pleased with them. I have no connection with the firm :-) Just as a satisfied customer...

      Guillaume

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <smalspoorcompagnie@...> wrote:

      > I bought one of each. The conversion-kit is very nice and fits over a Magic Train cab. Easy to do.
      > The little freelance diesel is still in the box, but the example I have seen from Paul looked good.
      > Paul Dirkzwager is producer of laser-cut plastic truck components. These NG-kits are a new venture. There is more in the planning stage!
      >
      > Guillaume
      >
      > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Ian" <guild@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A conversion kit for a saddle tank and a new industrial engine
      > >
      > > http://www.dirkzwager.net/treinen-Oe.htm

    • James C
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2012
        Dear Guillame,
        Many thanks for this I have been trying to find these for a while, I have just sent of my order.
        best wishes,
        James Corsi #3469