Re: [7mm NGA] Kerr-Stuart Skylark

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
      Gentlemen,

      We (the members of this Group) have been around and around this subject at least once and maybe more times than that already and there is absolutely nothing to be gained from rehearsing the issues again.
      I am also conscious that one or two members of this Group feel strongly and are prone to write intemperately.

      Adrian Swain (at least use his proper name) conducts HIS business as HE sees fit. He makes his living from that business in the manner that HE requires. Nothing written here, or anywhere else on t'internet will make any difference at all, so there is no point sounding off!

      The Association very carefull investigated means of making Wrightlines kits available and discovered that there was no opportunity.

      Therefore, writing as one of the moderators, I declare that this subject is now CLOSED.

      Adrian Gray - Moderator & TLO

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
        Adrian,

        If I can just ignore your edict for a moment to put the other side.

        Since Kay retired I have bought a few times from ABS. A phone call, office
        hours to confirm stock, a cheque, and kits arrive within days.

        Only one thing was out of stock and he had it next time I saw him at a show.

        The only difference since Kay retired is that the kit boxes aren't padded
        out with Radio Times.