Re: Wrightlines

  • Paul Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      Might I suggest that folk do what I did recently when I wanted some Wrightlines TR slate waggons but was not going to be able to attend Swanley - put a request (on this group or 014 I forget) to that effect and ask for some kind person to help. Within a short time, I had a reply directly from someone who was attending the exhibition, bought me 5 kits and I was able to get them from him and pay him back a couple of weeeks later. Simple and effective. They are now built and awaiting paint.

      I know sending them abroad might be a bit more complicated and open to potential cheats but in the main we are honest folk who indulge in this great hobby! And sorry, I do not know when Adrian is next attending a show..

      Paul